Exchange and Return
We hope you love your new purchase. Please let us know if you are unhappy, and we will happily exchange, credit or refund your purchase.
We understand that online shopping can be complicated due to all sorts of reasons, especially when it comes to sizing. We are happy to exchange items or offer store credit within 7 days once items have been received. All exchanges should be returned unwashed, unworn and undamaged with all tags still attached. Returned items that are damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and will be returned at the customer’s own cost.
For all overseas customers, we are not liable to refund VAT, customs and duties taxes.
Please note, for hygienic reason, items such as lingerie, sleepwear, jewelries and accessories are not acceptable for return/exchange; Final sale items may also not be returned/exchanged.
If you wish to send back an item, please contact our Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wechat prior sending it back.
Item must be posted with a tracking number and notified to us once it's posted.
Return postage costs will be at your expense, unless the item/s received are faulty or not as ordered. If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our Customer Care at email@example.com prior sending it back.
We cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty.
• Item(s) must be returned within 7 days of receipt;
• Goods must be in original condition, with all tags still intact. Items soiled with makeup, dirt, food, tanning products etc will not be accepted.
• We are not responsible for any damage or missing occurred during transportation of returning an item.
• Please retain proof of purchase (receipt) until refund is processed.
• Exchanges can be made as a request only and this is subject to availability - if your requested garment is not available then a credit note will be issued and you will be notified via email.
• Please note, no refunds or exchanges are accepted on sale items.
What defines faulty?
• Manufacturing faults.
• Goods that have been wrongly described.
• Goods that are different to the goods that you ordered.
• Goods that do not do what they are supposed to.
• Goods that have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.